Flemington, New Jersey Law Firm seeks a full-time associate attorney for litigation and transactional law practice. We offer the opportunity to work on diverse and interesting matters while learning the business of practicing law. At our boutique firm, you will obtain hands-on experience directly working with partners and clients from start to finish of matters. Unlike large firms where associates are typically given piecemeal work, you will be engaged in the complete practice of navigating legal processes. Joining our law firm is an investment in your future. We are looking for a confident, career-oriented individual who enjoys legal work, helping others, and proactively moving client matters forward.
- Licensed to practice law in New Jersey.
- Relevant legal experience through a clerkship or associate position.
- Ability to consistently follow firm policies and best practices.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with co-workers, law partners, and clients.
- Ability to multi-task, consistently track time with professional billing, produce typo-free draft documents, and professionally handle challenging communications.
- Strong computing skills including an ability to use advanced document formatting, detailed electronic and paper file management, and a solid grasp of MS Office applications.
We provide a salary commensurate with experience, health and dental insurance, a private office with current computing, NJ law license renewal fee, payment for mandatory CLE in approved areas of law, and on-the-job training via direct access to partners and collaboration with co-workers.
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, salary requirements, writing samples, and a minimum of three references familiar with your legal work. Candidates who address the following in their cover letter will be given preference: 1) Why you are pursuing a career in law; 2) Why you want to work in a Hunterdon County law firm; and 3) How you possess the personal and professional qualifications stated herein. Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Hunterdon County Law Firm seeks an associate with 2 to 5 years’ experience in general litigation, including trials. Please submit resume to: email@example.com
Mid-sized, well-established and reputable central NJ firm seeks full-time associate with 1-3 years of civil litigation experience. Insurance defense experience a plus. Must have excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills. Competitive compensation and benefits. Please submit cover letter, resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/M/F/V/D