Hunterdon County Lawyers are local, accessible, and knowledgeable.
Many members are certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey in matrimonial, worker’s compensation, civil and criminal law.
Recent Notices to the Bar
- Notice and Order - Landlord Tenant - Relaxation of Rule 6:7-1(d) ("Warrant of Removal, Issuance, Execution"); Reissuance of Expired Warrants
- Order - Judge Linda Lordi Cavanaugh – Prospectively Recalled to Judicial Service
- Notice - Jury - Records Requests Pursuant to Rule 1:8-5 and State v. Dangcil (A-56-20)(Decided August 16, 2021)
- Notice – IOLTA Fund – Attorneys Reinstated from the 2021 IOLTA Fund Ineligible List
- Notice – Appellate Division Reminder to Counsel Regarding Submission of Confidential Documents and Other Issues Concerning Confidentiality
NJ Law Journal
- Why In-House Lawyers Are Suddenly Fleeing to Law Firms: The Morning Minute
- Lawyers, Business Pros Diverge on Whether 'White Shoe' Label Should Go, Offering Pointed Commentary
- Who Got the Work? : Smucker's Defense Counsel, Intuit's M&A Advisors and More
- Michael Sussmann, in First Court Appearance in False Statement Case, Pleads Not Guilty