Hunterdon County Lawyers are local, accessible, and knowledgeable.
Many members are certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey in matrimonial, worker’s compensation, civil and criminal law.
Recent Notices to the Bar
- Monmouth Superior Court Judges to Conduct Virtual and In-Person Election Hearings
- Notice – Mercer Superior Court Judges to Conduct Virtual Election Hearings
- Notice - Hudson Vicinage to Conduct Virtual Court Election Day Hearings
- Notice – Vicinage 13 (Somerset, Hunterdon, and Warren Counties) to Conduct Virtual Election Day Hearings for the November 2, 2021 General Election
- Order – Designation of Judge Chandra R. Cole as Essex Municipal Court Presiding Judge Effective December 1, 2021
NJ Law Journal
- 'Challenges Begin Much Earlier': Law Firms Focused on Diversity Are Getting Involved Before LSATs
- How I Made Department Chair: 'I Brought a Creative Problem-Solving Approach,' Says Kimberly Smith of Katten
- Why Lawyers Are Still Flocking to Virtual Firms: The Morning Minute
- How the Good Times Could Come to a Halt for an Am Law 100 Firm
- Johnson & Johnson Wins Third Defense Verdict in Missouri Talc Trial