Hunterdon County Lawyers are local, accessible, and knowledgeable.
Many members are certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey in matrimonial, worker’s compensation, civil and criminal law.
Recent Notices to the Bar
- Order - Judge Dina M. Vicari – Revised Judicial Assignment.
- Order - Judge Sean D. Gertner – Initial Judicial Assignment.
- Order - Judge David M. Fritch – Initial Judicial Assignment.
- Order - Judge L. Grace Spencer - Revised Judicial Assignment.
- Order - Judge Juliana E. Blackburn – Initial Judicial Assignment.
NJ Law Journal
- Equity, Inclusion, and Individual Engagement Principle (EIIEP)
- Vermont Law School Launches Tuholske Institute for Environmental Field Studies to Honor Late Professor
- Legal Department Spending Held Steady Amid Pandemic, Expected to Rise Next Year
- With Legal Tech Needs, GCs and CFOs Increasingly See Eye to Eye
- Four Law Firms Take Action Against Facebook in $150B Legal Action for Rohingya Refugees