Hunterdon County Lawyers are local, accessible, and knowledgeable.
Many members are certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey in matrimonial, worker’s compensation, civil and criminal law.
Recent Notices to the Bar
- Notice - Lawyers’ Fund For Client Protection - Deletions from the 2022 Ineligible List.
- Notice - Lawyers’ Fund For Client Protection - Deletions from the 2022 Pro Hac Vice Ineligible List.
- Notice - Lawyers’ Fund For Client Protection - Deletions from the 2022 License Revoked List.
- Notice – Lawyers’ Fund for Client Protection – Pro Hac Vice, In-House Counsel, Foreign In-House Counsel and Multijurisdictional Practitioners Attorneys Ineligibility List
- Order and Notice – Lawyers’ Fund for Client Protection – 2022 Ineligible List
NJ Law Journal
- Equity, Inclusion, and Individual Engagement Principle (EIIEP)
- Vermont Law School Launches Tuholske Institute for Environmental Field Studies to Honor Late Professor
- Legal Department Spending Held Steady Amid Pandemic, Expected to Rise Next Year
- With Legal Tech Needs, GCs and CFOs Increasingly See Eye to Eye
- Four Law Firms Take Action Against Facebook in $150B Legal Action for Rohingya Refugees