Hunterdon County Lawyers are local, accessible, and knowledgeable.
Many members are certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey in matrimonial, worker’s compensation, civil and criminal law.
Recent Notices to the Bar
- Directive #02-23 - Policy Regarding Support Orders Monitored or Enforced by Probation
- Notice – Online Attorney Registration and Payment – Reminder – One Month Remaining; Changes to the Process.
- Notice - Lawyers' Fund for Client Protection – Attorneys Reinstated from the 2022 Ineligible List.
- Notice - Disciplinary Review Board - Defaults Scheduled for Review on March 16, 2023
- Notice and Order – Code of Judicial Conduct: New Paragraph  Added to Official Comment to Rule 3.17
NJ Law Journal
- Equity, Inclusion, and Individual Engagement Principle (EIIEP)
- Vermont Law School Launches Tuholske Institute for Environmental Field Studies to Honor Late Professor
- Legal Department Spending Held Steady Amid Pandemic, Expected to Rise Next Year
- With Legal Tech Needs, GCs and CFOs Increasingly See Eye to Eye
- Four Law Firms Take Action Against Facebook in $150B Legal Action for Rohingya Refugees