Hunterdon County Lawyers are local, accessible, and knowledgeable.
Many members are certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey in matrimonial, worker’s compensation, civil and criminal law.
Recent Notices to the Bar
- Order – Further Amendments to the List of Municipal Court Judges Authorized to Handle Civil Commitment Matters
- Order – Board of Bar Examiners – Reappointments; Continued Chair and Vice-Chair Designations
- Notice - Lawyers’ Fund for Client Protection – Attorneys Reinstated from the 2021 Ineligible List
- Notice – Board on Attorney Certification – Applicants for Recertification
- Notice – Board on Attorney Certification – 2022 Applicants for Certification – Deadline Dates
NJ Law Journal
- Equity, Inclusion, and Individual Engagement Principle (EIIEP)
- Vermont Law School Launches Tuholske Institute for Environmental Field Studies to Honor Late Professor
- Legal Department Spending Held Steady Amid Pandemic, Expected to Rise Next Year
- With Legal Tech Needs, GCs and CFOs Increasingly See Eye to Eye
- Four Law Firms Take Action Against Facebook in $150B Legal Action for Rohingya Refugees